After watching an episode of the buried life on MTV, Zak and I have started to create our own list of things we want to do before we die. I will post my own list as soon as I have completed it!
For now, here is a generic list of life experiences, with the ones I have done in bold:
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
02. Swam with dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain- this is a very common thing to do in Colorado
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive -
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said "I love you" and meant it- I mean it everytime I say it
09. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
18. Touched an iceberg
19. Slept under the stars
20. Changed a baby's diaper
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon -
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne- every night on our honeymoon :) well, not drunk but tipsy!
24. Given more than you can afford to charity
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
27. Had a food fight
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight- with complete strangers when there was a huge blizzard and all of denver was under snow!
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
32. Held a lamb
33. Seen a total eclipse
34. Ridden a roller coaster
35. Hit a home run
36. Danced like a fool and didn't care who was looking- this pretty much happenes every time i dance.
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states
41. Taken care of someone who was drunk
42. Had amazing friends
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
44. Watched whales
45. Stolen a sign-the things you do for fun when you grow up in a small town.
46. Backpacked in Europe --
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing
49. Taken a midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your CDs
57. Pretended to be a superhero
59. Lounged around in bed all day
60. Played touch football
61. Gone scuba diving
62. Kissed in the rain- we'll have to get right on that :)
63. Played in the mud
64. Played in the rain
65. Gone to a drive-in theatre
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class-Tae Kwon Do in college!
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
72. Gotten married
73. Been in a movie
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days - is this even possible??
77. Made cookies from scratch
78. Won first prize in a costume contest -Marylin Monroe
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo
81. Rafted the Snake River --
82. Been on a television news program as an "expert"
83. Gotten flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music - does is count if I was a clapper, and not actually the musician?
87. Eaten shark
88. Kissed on the first date -
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house
91. Been in a combat zone
92. Buried one/both of your parents
93. Been on a cruise ship
94. Spoken more than one language fluently
95. Performed in Rocky Horror
96. Raised children
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
98. Passed out cold -
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country-well if biking in the netherlands counts!
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over- 2 days after graduating high school
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking
103. Had plastic surgery
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived
105. Wrote articles for a large publication
106. Lost over 100 pounds
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane -.
109. Touched a stingray
110. Broken someone's heart
111. Helped an animal give birth - I grew up on a horse ranch, I still get goosbumps just thinking about it, amazing!
112. Won money on a TV game show
113. Broken a bone-
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a facial part pierced other than your ears
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse- of course!
119. Had major surgery
120. Had a snake as a pet
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon- this summer!
122. Slept for 30 hours in a 48 hour period- mono will do that to you...
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. States
124. Visited all 7 continents- some day!
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
129. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school
132. Touched a cockroach-
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad and The Odyssey
135. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
137. Skipped all your school reunions -
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
143. Built your own PC from parts- it was actually for someone else during a volunteer project
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you -
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146. Dyed your hair- so many colors in high school, it's a wonder I have any hair left :)
147. Been a DJ
148. Shaved your head- someday!
149. Caused a car accident- unfortunatly yes, one of my most terrifying experiences.
150. Saved someone's life